Why Are You Afraid

 Why are you afraid, to ask for healing?

Sickness can go and free you from feeling.

Why are you stagnant, in doubt and in fear?

Come u


nto me and I will show you I care.


Days upon days, you worry alone..

Your feet are so tired and you are weak to the bone.

Let the fountain of rejoicing, be your garment of praise..

And be you ravished, in many different ways.


Do not be wilted, like the leaves that fall..

Hear my voice and answer when I call.

Be filled with the wealth, of the years to come..

And arise to the pouring, of my embrace from the slum.


Unto you is given, authority and might..

To trample and dismantle, every evil in sight.

Come unto me and rest from your toil..

For the wisdom I will give you, is anointed with oil.


Hearken unto me and attend to my words..

Do not be discouraged, but be free from the curds.

Behold, I will give you, as the sands of time..

The richest of blessings, like a bell's own chime.


Why do you weep, at the gates in despair?

Come, let me fill you and eradicate your fear.

There is aloes and myrrh, cinnamon and spice..

To wash you and cleanse you, from the devil's device.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hungry Days and Lonely Nights

Remember

A Prayer For You