Hungry Days and Lonely Nights

 I choose to walk, the narrow way..

With all my heart and with all I say.

The sword in my heart and the Word in my mouth..

Continuously witness, against fear and doubt.


I am sold out to, the Lord Most High..

Who quickens my spirit and hears my cry.

Master of sound and healer of the sick..

Is there to shield me, against the devil's trick.


The path I walk, is not for all..

For only the chosen, will heed the call.

Through hungry days and lonely nights..

Goodness and mercy, are my guiding lights.


To follow the crowd, was not my command..

While harvest time, is in such demand.

Where the rivers flow, I have yet to know..

But I labour as I tarry and sow seeds for to grow.


The forces of darkness, might rage at me..

But as a carrier of the anointing, I am quickened and free.

The tools in my hands and the Lord as my shield...

Are more than sufficient, for victory and yield.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

A Prayer For You