I Weep For The One I Had Died

 Oh sheep gone astray, I am calling you home.

From the land where you journeyed to roam.

The ark is open


wide and the pathway is clear.

So let my love be your light, from the drear.


The timbrel is sounding and there's wine in your cup.

And a robe made with fine scarlet thread.

The Lamb is prepared and your supper awaits.

So come home while I wait at the gate.


The ninety and nine are here by my side....

But I weep for the one I had died.

Take comfort my child, though you eat with decay.

I will shelter you along the way.


Make haste while the sun, is shiny and bright.

And let faith be your guiding light.

If the close of the day bring you not close to me...

Know for sure you are bound and not free.


You may tarry with the tide and think there is time.

But the door will be shut very soon.

If you choose the broad road, I will sever every tie.

And in hell you will hear me say goodbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair