Heaven's Pathway

 I am challenged every single day.

Because I stand for your word when I kneel and pray.

Along my path, there are ups and downs.

But I know I will make it.

Without any frowns.


I travel this journey.

And I cry just to know.

That you are thinking of me.

And someday we will meet.

At times I may stumble.

At times I may fall.

But always you will help me.

Because you hear me when I call.


Mistakes I have made.

In my walk with you Lord.

And many a times I was weary.

Many times life was scary.

But all through the darkness.

Your mercy kept me close.

Without you Lord Jesus 

To the devil I will be exposed.


Heartened I am.

And grateful I will stay.

To know that with me.

I walk on heaven's pathway.

I rise up and press on.

As each day comes along.

For I


know in my weakness.

You will always make me strong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair