Consider My Sins

 Stepping out of my comfort zone, is my prayer today..

To see new things, that will embrace my day.

My dream of forever, when yesterday came..

Must now be the refreshing, that would bring me no shame.


A crash course in mercy, Oh Lord I need.

Drawn by white horses, to destroy every weed.

I know that perhaps, my eyes may not see..

So quicken my perception, where I will be free.


Lift up my horn and let my trumpet be heard..

Remove what befalls me, so I feast on your word.

In Judah my praise, will declare to all..

To forget not the mixture, of the longings of my


call.


I will arise, like a Phoenix from the ash..

As clouds on the mountain, shield me with a splash.

Pour with abundance, your oil of joy..

That the crown on my head, will remove every ploy.


The tumultuous rise, of my enemies vail..

Be not my chariot, as I gracefully wail.

Withholding nothing, I surrender to you..

Let the kingdom of glory, remake me like new.


Surely you know me, Oh Lord Most High..

Look beyond my shadow and heal me when I cry.

In the day of my trouble, I will call upon your name..

That my ever present help, will always be the same.


Consider my sins and purify my soul..

Manifest your presence, to help me in my goal.

Hold fast my hand and lead me in the way..

That the wind will not shake me, nor quench me as I pray.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hungry Days and Lonely Nights

Remember

A Prayer For You