Be Strong And Encouraged

 Why are you afraid, to pick up your cross...

Why are you in tears, when I am your boss?

Why do you worry, when you can pray...

Why are you a sheep, as one gone astray?


I gave you ten commandments, to obey and live..

I promised you forever, all the blessings I would give.

I sacrificed my life, so in heaven you could be..

But you need yet the passion and the desire to be free.


Through the red sea, I made you a path..

To


take you from bondage and paint you like art.

My yea and amen, I bestowed to your worth..

So verily, verily, you would not crawl on the earth.


From the rising of the sun, I am there by your side..

To prepare a table, with dishes far and wide.

The water from my fountain, you can freely drink..

So the heat of the day, might not weary how you think.


All of your days, I long to multiply..

So your children and their children, do not have to die.

I will rain upon your land, that your corn be in bloom..

So diligently seek me, while the ark still has room.


Be strong and encouraged and do not waste your years..

Listen not to vessels, that your heart be in tears.

The land of milk and honey, is yours to possess..

So gather in your barley and rest from your test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hungry Days and Lonely Nights

Remember

A Prayer For You