My Vision For Today

 Today I live, tomorrow I will die..

Every angle and curve, will surround me and cry.

Every moment to cherish, every taste to enjoy..

For the sun will rise slowly, as my ship says ahoy.


Decisions to be made, before my last breath..

To perfume every willow and dress the sunset.

My journey will conclude and my house will be neat..

As goodbye will be said, for my days are complete.


Today I will travel, on the wind on my wings..

As dreams here on earth, are transparent with things.

Accumulated wealth and houses on sand..

Will not accompany me, when I hear the angels band.


My love, I will leave and those whom I love..

The chariots of vessels and the mystery of the dove.

Spoken with great kindness, will be words that were sung..

Quickened by the timing, as bells will be rung.


Where I will go to, my heart already knows..

For when this day is over, I will rest where heaven glows.

My vision for today, as it comes to a close..

Is just a Hallelujah, for my trials and my woes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hungry Days and Lonely Nights

Remember

A Prayer For You