I Give You Peace

 You say, you're lost, but I found you..

You cry so much, more than your due.

Your heart is heavy and your mind is weak..

And all I want, is my love to speak.


On days of ache, I give you peace..

When sunshine goes, you will find release.

As crystal clear, I wait with glee..

With arms outstretched, to set you free.


Oh child of mine, my love is yours..

Though you can't see, through eyes with flaws.

Greater than the sands of time..

Bells will toll, like a nursery rhyme.


Perfect are the dust on which...

Your bare feet, will


dance and twitch.

Where once beneath, the weight of care..

I have brought you, from despair.


On roses red, you will lay your head..

While lace so pure, will dress your bed.

My pot of gold, I give to you..

Forever and ever, like the mountain dew.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hungry Days and Lonely Nights

Remember

A Prayer For You