At An Appointed Time

 You told me to write, the vision upon stone..

Be bold in my epistle and be radical to the bone.

Stay humble and faithful, through webs of deceit..

For the God of creation, will not bless me with defeat.


At an appointed time, I would achieve success..

With sweat and with labour, I would give off my best.

Make my requests, as plain as the day..

For the Risen Son, would answer my prayer.


In tears and in sorrow, I may dress up with grace..

While battles are raging, in front of my face.

The armour I put on, would bring favour and worth..

So I would be protected and not stumble in the dirt.


The vision with precision, would bring meat to my fare..

So I could be championed, from the burdens I bare.

As high as the eagle, so I would soar..

To follow the path, to heaven's open door.


Be not quickened, by the voices you hear..

For empty vessels speak, unto those without ear.

Worship as you walk, for your latter would be great..

And d


o not be discouraged, for I am never late.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair