You Had The Same Choices

 Where I go, you cannot come.

For I made my bed, without slime and slum.

During my lifetime, I trusted in the Lord..

But you chose vanity and rejected my God.


You had the same freedom, you had the same mind..

You had the same choices, for the Lord was not unkind.

While splendor and riches, you chose as your god..

I accepted Jesus, as my Saviour and Lord.


 At times my table, was prepared with stone..

And many days I hungered  and was starved to the bone..

But it was while I walked,


in the valley of death..

Jesus sent angels, to bake me bread.


Though I had struggles, with enemies and foes..

Witches and warlocks, were kept beneath my toes.

My faith in the God, of Abraham and Isaac..

Kept me from captivity, for I knew who watched my back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair