Where Gossip Sits

 You see me as I walk on by..

The smiles, the dress and what is nigh.

All the while, I hurt inside..

Yet to the world, I am broad and wide.


You hear my words and run with it..

You spread the news, where gossip sits.

What you fail, to know my friend..

Where I eat, you will not transcend.


You say that time, will kill my heart...

For what I do, will make me smart.

Oftentimes when things get rough..

I stand alone, for I am enough.


You tell others, what you do not know...

Supporting not, for good seeds to grow.

While you eat,


the devil's food..

I am always, in a good mood.


You might go, to lengths at will..

For your mouth, is never still.

Tide may come and tide may go...

But I am blessed, because I sow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair