My Season Of Change

 It was when I traveled and travailed, in prayer..

When darkness turned to day and by faith, I was okay.

The voice of the One, who holds me in his hand..

Spoke mercy and favour, by his great command.


No eye saw me, as I groaned in the night..

No ear heard me, as I battled with might.

On days on end, I looked up to God..

For the miracle of heaven,  to give me board.


My season of change, saw me labour in pain..

For I persevered through valleys, where thorns were my gain.

To cease and be still, was never in my bed..

For the call of the Lord, was to fill me instead.


Though the cross was like Everest, I struggled along..

For in my consecration, I worshipped with a song.

While others chose to go, I bid them adieu..

For verily, verily, I saw a new view.


In gratitude I say, to my Lord and my King..

I am ever grateful, for the priceless golden ring.

As I rise in surrender, to obey your command.

My heart and my soul, are yours to demand.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair