My House Is A Miracle House

 My house is a miracle house..

For I spoke the Word and it came to pass.

I said to the wind, cease and be still..

And favour came rushing, because I declared it at will.


I had enough, of sickness and pain..

And I made a vow, not to go insane.

The atmosphere stood in wonder, for I spoke with might..

For change in my circumstance, would be my delight.


There were times I lay cradled, with tears falling like rain..

Longing for some kindness, to take away my pain.

Then a voice inside my heart, said I must be the change..

And like scattered leaves in the meadow, I saw the mountains range.


Where once I thought of weakness, I said that I was strong..

On days of cold misfortune, I spoke of angels song.

I grew by grace and patience and purposed in my heart..

That from this day and forevermore, my words will all be smart.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair