My Beloved Is Mine

 My beloved is mine and I am His.

In the dark of night, I seek his kiss.

I stretch my hands, to touch him dear..

For my beloved, is ever near.


My bed of green, is ripe for love..

Hear my voice, my gentle dove.

Until the daybreak, let us lie..

And fill my cup, without a sigh.


Embrace me fine, thou essence pure..

And feed me ever, till I endure.

Sick of love, I am for you..

My beloved, I am your dew.


To rise up from, my bed of lace..

I must haste, with so much grace.

My wine I drink, with milk and myrrh..

For my fragrance, will be your stir.


Ravish me, with lips so sweet..

And take me into, your love's heartbeat.

Like pillars strong, you look so fine..

Come carry me home and let us dine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair