I Will Say To My Children

 I will say to my heart..you must


teach my mouth..

Add learning to my lips and to know what I am about.

Let pleasant words be my savour, like the fruit of the vine..

For in the honeycomb, I will taste as I dine.


I will say to my thoughts.. please the Lord in every way..

So my enemies and my foes, will be trampled as I pray.

I will say to the wind, be at peace with my friend.

For better is a little, than riches to the end.


I will say to my children, you are the glory of my crown.

As a dry morsel strengthens and as seeds in the ground.

I will say to my gold, we must sever every cord..

For in the getting of wisdom, I will be in one accord.


I will say to my works, you are committed to the Lord..

Where my treasure is in storage, there is my God.

I will say it is well, for my soul is at peace..

By mercy and in truth, favour will release.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair