I Sleep With No Fear

 You sent the rain, when I needed it most..

You answered my prayer and so I make a boast.

In confidence daily, I cast aside my doubt..

For you promised me forever and know what I am about.


Though the wind is strong, you are my shield.

When I seek your help, I bow and yield.

At times I cry and at times I smile..

As I draw close to you, my life is worthwhile.


In you I know, that it is well..

For justice and vengeance, are my ringing bell.

As


I walk in the desert, I will taste and see..

You are my shelter and in You, I am free.


My haven, my shadow and all that I need..

In mercy's cup, there is no weed.

While battles are raging, I sleep with no fear.

For the Blood Hedge around me, is my constant care.


You never fail me, when I call out your name..

For you promised that I, will be never put to shame.

A strong olive tree, is who you said I would be..

Till eternity comes, there will never be another me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair