I Have Big Dreams

 I'm trying, I'm trying, to do what I can...

Because I have big dreams, to go to a different land.

To taste and see, that the Lord is good..

In all I do, so I'm not misunderstood.


The challenge to get


up, is not as easy as I thought.

But I won't back down and I won't be bought.

I am trusting in the Lord, because HE is my source.

In all that I do, Jesus is my boss.


My imagination runs wild, when I ponder on my dreams.

For my destiny is calling and I am burning at the seams.

Just to touch but a thread, is all that I need..

To go beyond the natural, where there is no weed.


My heavenly Father, please answer my prayer.

My heart is yearning, but I will not fear.

My trust in you, is further than the east..

So come fill my cup and I will partake of your feast.


Goodbye to the tears and the weight on my back.

For the new day will dawn, by faith without slack.

I came thus far, because the God I serve..

Is my ever present help and I will get what I deserve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair