I Have Authority In Jesus Name

My house is covered, by the Blood of Jesus.
My children are protected, by the Blood of Jesus.
My land is protected, by the Blood of Jesus.
My possessions are protected, by the Blood of Jesus.
My job is protected, by the Blood of Jesus.
My going out and my coming in is protected, by the Blood of Jesus.

Nothing that concerns me and my house, is left naked and exposed to the devil and his demons.
I have authority and I have been authorized, by the Lord Jesus Christ, to kill and bury every evil, that comes up against me and my house.

When I speak, demons must flee in Jesus name.
The devil has to be afraid of me. I will not be afraid of him. I am a child of the Most High God and I am possessed and equipped with every tool and army, to dispose of what the devil sends at me.

I will defend my house and my family in the name of the Living God, all the days of my life. No devil in hell is going to dictate to me, what I can and cannot do. The God of Angels Armies are my defense and shield. AMEN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair