Build A House Of Prayer

 I have sold my soul,


to the King of Kings.

Because I soar, on eagle's wings.

My hope is bound, in the crown of thorns.

And my destiny lies, where there is no frowns.


In times of trouble, my God is there..

In prayer I go, for I do not fear.

The armies of heaven, are my shadow at will.

And my house is built, with a craftman's skill.


I pray each day, as I yield myself..

That I be shifted, from the dust on the shelf.

Few are my companions, on this journey I take.

But Peter, James and John, are my constant at the stake.


Skills of the trade, to build a house of prayer..

Can only come from heaven, for Jesus is my care.

Up I will rise, at the dawn of the day..

For by grace I must choose, the one and only way

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

I Am Tired Lord

Left Vacant