Behold My Bed

 You are mine, oh love so fair..

Come to me and hold me near.

My breasts awaits, with buds so ripe..

Hurry now, till morning light.


The hill of frankincense and myrrh..

I need to go, for my love to know.

With lips like scarlet, taste me now..

For my heart, I do endow.


Behold my bed and sweet perfume..

Come and soar, for there is room.

Take my lace and hold it tight..

And know that I, am your delight.


This fountain freely flowing, here.

With saffron, aloes and essence rare.

I will bathe you, in


my bath of gold..

As roses dance, upon my world.


My love is strong, oh apple tree..

Though floods may come, I will not flee.

Like a wall, I will stand firm..

So light my fire and not make me squirm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair