A Shepherd's Daughter

 A Shepherd's daughter, is who I am.

Born with integrity, by the Lord's command.

Royal blood, flows through my veins...

And I will stand, with the one who reigns.


Lowly and meek, I am clothed each day.

Determined to destroy, every demonic prey.

Equipped with weapons, that are ready for war..

I will fight to the bone, for my God is before.


Though eyes might see me, as old and weak..

Inside I carry, all the salt I seek.

Up on the mountain, I gather my strength..

So down in the valley, I might slay at length.


This ordinary daughter, to you I may be..

Stands armed with faith, deep within me.

What lies on the outside, can never compare..

To the height of an eagle, as I soar on dare.


Destined to win, I am more than a charm..

Victorious and persistent, clothed with glam.

The Lord whom I serve, walks close to my side.

So forever and ever, I will not slide.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair