Joy When I'm Sad

 I cry everyday and in prayer


I would say..

Oh Lord Almighty, please show me the way.

The days are so long and I am weak as can be..

And I need some intervention, for my eyes to see.


Heavy is the load, along my pathway..

For thorns on my travels, try to destroy my stay.

At times in the valley, I listen for your voice..

To follow your instructions, so I can rejoice.


I do what I can, to turn a mess into a rose..

In all my endeavours, as the east wind blows.

In little or in much, all glory goes to you..

For I can do nothing, if I am not as new.


My comfort while I work, though my labour may be hard..

Is to be different and have joy when I'm sad.

I believe in my heart, that who you say I am..

Would help me discover, in the storm there is calm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hungry Days and Lonely Nights

Remember

A Prayer For You