Love Me Or Hate Me

 Love me or hate me, I will always arise...

For day after day, I do not wear a disguise.

My life in this world, is to do the Lord's will.

And nothing you can do, could bring me to nil.


Every day I get up, I have a blessing in store...

To love those around me and knock on heaven's front door.

As a carrier of the anointing, I am charged to obey.

To


feed the hungry sheep, so they wouldn't go astray.


By faith I will stand, alone if I must..

And follow Jesus's footsteps, for in Him is my trust.

In all that I do, I remember who I am...

For my anchor in the storm, is also my calm.


Before I was born, I was chosen by God...

And destined for purpose and to fight with His sword.

The words that I speak, is not mine to behold.

For the power of my tongue, is worth more than pure gold.


To you I am worthless, but in God I have worth...

And through every trial, a new chapter will birth.

If down on my knees, my heart must be fed...

Then Glory Hallelujah, to the Lamb I am wed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair