Who Am I

 At the pinnacle of my life, I stand to gain everything I have ever desperately desired.

I have toiled and I have cried for so long, that sometimes I felt I couldn't go on.

There were days I said in heart.... when Lord.....

When will it end....


You may not understand what it feels like to be standing on the edge of a cliff.... and just hanging on by a thread.

It hurts.... it leaves you weak..... it frustrates..

But


it molds... it purifies... it refines.... it builds and it strengthens you to press on.


I am here only because of God's grace and mercy.

I am standing only because HE is my rock and my feet are planted in Him.

The Lord is my keeper. He is the lifter up of my head. He is the one who sustains me and talk me through every valley experience.

I am strong because Christ Jesus lives in me.

Without Him, I am nothing. Without Him, I am lost.

If I have to live on this earth without Jesus as my Lord and Saviour, then I don't want to live here.... because without Him at the helm, I am naked and defenseless and will dissolve into nothingness.

Who am I, that you are mindful of me Lord....

Who am I, that you sent your Son to die for me....

I need you every hour of every day.

Oh bless me now my Saviour..

I am yours. 

Thank you for your love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair