The Passion Of The Christ

 Everyday I take a leap of faith. I dig deep inside my inner self and emasculate the heart of compassion, as a carrier of God's anointing.

There are moments I feel weak. There are moments I feel strong. There are moments I am inclined to lie down upon a bed of nails. 

My life has been mapped out and touched by the divine favour of the Lord. Every footstep I make, though overwhelmingly appreciated, I am floundered by potholes and stones along the way.

The gentleness of the P


assion of the Christ, in me, seems intrinsic. It beautifies and purifies my soul and I stand in awe.

Oftentimes, the redness in my eyes and the burning of unshed tears, leaves me wanting. I am in hunger, for the filling, of the Refresher's morning dew.

For me to die is gain. Yet I must fulfill my purpose and go where I am sent. To do what I must. To accomplish the glory of what I await, in the by and by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair