Sighs And Smiles

 You seem so nice, my heart it swells.

With sighs and smiles and I often dwell.

But I've been hurt so much before.

That only miracles, would make me soar.


Let us get to know each other, dear.

To find out if, our love is rare.

Let us try to understand the plan.

That makes our love, so pure and grand.


Do not be discouraged now.

I will hold your hand and wipe your tear.

And if the need arise, to flee.

You can always count on me.


Do not let tomorrow bring.

Hopeless thoughts, you wish could sing.

Lift your head and soar on wings.

And ask me please, for anything.


Do not cry and look so lost.

No matter what, the price it costs.

Never fear, do not despair.

Your blessings comes.

And they are rare.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair