My Honey Dew

 Every hour I need you Lord.

For in each moment, you are my room and board.

I take a stand to seek your face.

For in your presence, I find much grace.


I often ask for help in things.

Because from you, my angel brings.

The need for more, than words can say.

Comes softly singing, when I pray.


My heart is heavy, on some days.

And in my weakness, your word says.

Rise up child, I am your strength.

I will hold you, as you walk each length.


Upon my mind, I sometimes hear.

The gentle whisper, of the cross I bear.

I know today, just whose I am.

And I feel safe, from every harm.


Your peace Oh Lord, comes like a wave.

To shelter me and make me brave.

All that I am, I owe to you.

Thank you God, for being


my honey dew.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair