Merry Christmas... With All My Love

 December is almost here dad.... and I miss you more than words can say. I live on the memories of yesterday, as the scent of you slowly fades. 

I remember the days when you held my hand and taught me how to dance. The smiles... the missteps.... the joy. The unrehearsed, quickened stumbles... and the unfeigned love in your heart.

I hear the tingling of bells, as it echoes through the silence. I see the beauty of you, as you walk across the room. 

My heart is overwhelmed dad... because you are not here. The emptiness of the house. The absence of your presence. The melodious song of love, as the tilt of your voice fill the air.

December is almost here dad... and you are far away. Nothing seems significant without you. You are asleep. You have been reunited with mummy. You are both coupled in the loving arms of your first love.

Grateful I am dad.... for being your daughter. Gratified is my heart, as it travels through time and space, to embrace you where you are. How wonderful and how fortunate and blessed, I am, to have had you as a father. My second love. The man,


dreams are made of. My legacy. My values. My guide. My forever friend. 

Sleep well my Papa. I will meet you in the sweet by and by. 

Merry Christmas..... with all my love ❤️.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair