I Will See My Way

 A kiss on my lips, might be nice for a while... but without love inside it, it will go out of style.

A hug here and there, in places everywhere... will all be on show, for those who don't know.

The touch of your hand, as you hold me so close.... will all but depart, like a horse without a cart.

The smile on your face, as you look into my eyes.... will soon disappear, like magic in the air.

The person that you are, in the eyes of the world..... is not the one I see, when my toes starts to curl.

I cower in the corner and I tremble with great fear... because of the chameleon, hidden in your stare.

 I wish with all my might, I can run like the wind.... but closed doors stand silent, as I struggle,


still and bent.

If mercy should arrive and find me on the ground.... I pray for forgiveness, on the one who had me bound.

I do not know my future and what the Lord will bring....  but with gratitude I say... Thank you, for the price you paid.

I cannot live in silence and not rise up to the call.... of all that awaits me, to stand up straight and tall.

For the times, I had fallen. For the days, I was weak. Greater love had no man, so to God, I will forever seek.

Help me as I walk, the path beyond the vale. In all that I do, let me count no more my due. My tests will be my testimony... my pain will disappear. For tomorrow comes quickly and I will see my way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair