I Made Up My Mind

I made up my mind, a long time ago.
To accept Jesus Christ and I want you to know.
Whatever you think, about the choice that I made.
Is between you and God, and the price that He paid.

I live my life freely, in all that I do.
Because it says in the Bible, Jesus paid my due.
For the glory to come, I must shine like a light.
To brighten the darkness and give the blinded, sight.

At times where I walk, I must travel alone.
But my destiny marks, every crumbly bone.
Pleading my cause, as I step out in faith.
Strengthens me daily, when humbly I wait.


The love of my Father, is matchless to me.
And nothing on earth, can dim my eyes to see.
All of my days, I vow to obey.
What my Saviour commands, so in His heart, I will stay.

I have surrendered my plans, for what I thought was so right.
And now I trust in the Lord, to walk by faith and not sight.
All I can do, I give Jesus praise.
For just the other day, from the grave, He was raised.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair