God Says

 When I think that I am not good enough....  God says, YES, I am good enough.

When everything I do seems to be wrong and I feel like a failure.... God says, I am not a failure.

When I fall more times than I can count.... God says, I will always get up.

When my imperfections break my heart.... God says, I am His masterpiece.

When I am rejected.... God says, I will never leave you alone.

When words are spoken to smear my name and character and I don't know what to do..... God says, vengeance is mine.

When I am battered and bruised and abused and I just want to die.... God says, I am your healer and I died, so you could live.

When I feel like all hope is gone.... God says, I am your anchor.

When the whole world is against me and I feel so defeated.... God says, I am your three-cord strand.

When I don't know where my next meal is coming from.... God says, I will prepare a table before you, even in the presence of your enemies.

When I feel overwhelmed by the cares of life.... God says, I made you more than a conqueror.

When darkness surrounds me and I am afraid.... God says, I will protect you with a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night.

When I need a hug.... God says, His arms are not too short, that He cannot reach out and touch me


.

When I feel unloved and unwanted.... God says, I have called you by your name, you are mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair