Over The Horizon

 My son, my son, don't you know...

That I am there, wherever you go.

I see you when, you cry inside.

And my arms will forever, be open wide.


My son, my son, I am your friend.

And I'll be with you, till your journey's end.

Whenever you need me, just call my name.

And I will come running, like a lighting flame.


My son, my son, you need to rest.

On a bed of roses, after every test.


I know you're tired, weak and worn.

But I am your comfort, shield and horn.


My son, my son, I will provide.

Provision, protection and an absolute guide.

I will go before you, to make your way clear.

And anoint you to travel, where only angels would dare.


My son, my son, in times of need.

Know that you, are my chosen seed.

Though trials come, I am always near.

And goodness and mercy, will keep you from fear.


My son, my son, I will fill your cup.

From springs of living water, you will have every drop.

Just over the horizon, we will meet someday.

And you will wear a crown, up in heaven, where you'll stay.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair