More Than My Due

Yahweh, my heartbeat, my one true God.
In you I become, by the power of the Blood.
Good thoughts in my head, fill the cup in my hand.
And walking by your side, is where I belong.

Majestic you stand, as you speak your command. 
Pouring love on the meek and to those who are weak.
Withholding nothing, freely you give.
To drink from the fountain, so forever I can live.

Jehovah Jireh, the one who provides.
On a table before me, to have and decide.
Your mercy... Your grace...  
All your promises made.
Poured into my heart, so it can never, ever fade.

I live in your arms and have nothing to fear.
For Nissi, my banner, is my constant care.
In prayer I will seek, what in you, I should do.
For all that I have, is much more,

than my due.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair