From Patmos To Closing

 On a Pilgrim's journey, I came to this land.

By the grace of God, now I understand.

I am here to water, every planted seed.

To fertilize the soil and pull out every weed.


Through the doorway of hope, I have travelled afar.

Without shoe laces, and soles made of tar.

In my hand was my grip.

And with words on my lip.

I set to conquer, what the Lord had command.


In my mother's womb, I was held with care.

And cocooned and nestled, was my bed without fear.

Equipped with the talent, of love to portray.

From Patmos to closing, the Son was my stay.


Though sources of nothing,


came with a cost.

I held my belief, while others grew lost.

Through burning with oil, my heart was not fried.

I am on my way to heaven, because Jesus died.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair