Words Of Gold

 I could not do it on my own, so God sent me a friend.

A kind and gentle, humble soul.

To pour in words of gold.


I sat and thought that I must be.

A chosen of the Lord.

For upon my heart, he made a path.

To serve and love and grow.


The Lord, He said, that I must feed.

On what would show the light.

To thread on stones and crush the bones.

Of hate and others plight.


In prayer I bow my head to say.

Your wish, I will obey.

In everything, you set the pace.

So I can win this race.


In times of trouble and despair.

I sing unto you Lord.

For you have promised me good things.

To take what you will bring.


With gratitude, I hope in faith.

To dance like David danced.

For when the trumpet sound someday.

I will be taken without delay.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair