Umbrella Of Love

 As I walk through the wilderness, you walk by my side.

Your umbrella of love, is my shield and my guide.

At times I am broken.

At times I am lost.

But the words you have written, are my protective cost.


When I don't know what to do, or where I should go.

I lift up my eyes, because your love is what I know.

I try my own way.

In hope that I stay.

But fear comes upon me, when I remember my delay.


I look to you for guidance and help and support.

For in you is always, a sinners' report.

I trek through the valleys.

In search of


my strength.

But grace always comes, with favour at length.


Sometimes it takes the trials, to teach me how to fight.

To persevere in darkness, so I can come to light.

In moments of doubt, I lift my voice and shout.

To God be the glory, your words fill my mouth.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair