The Price Of Blood

 You sold your soul for things of gold.

And your dreams would come through.... so you were told.

On a silver platter, you had it all.

But your eyes were closed and you did fall.


What you thought was worth my time.

Became the stories for your crime.

For in your blindness, truth were told.

And light came shining, in a darkened world.


It mattered not, what you would do.

I came to save a chosen few.

What you did was so ordained.

For the world to know, that I AM reigns.


The price of blood had to be made.

For on the Cross, My life was paid.

To seek and save, those who are lost.

So hereafter, they will know the cost.


FRIEND... I know why you were here.

But understand, I had


no fear.

Forever I know all who are mine.

So up in heaven, they will sit and dine.


You howled so loud, the devil heard.

And you were just the tool of word.

For your choice, you lost the crown.

Forever in hell, you will be bound.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair