Food For Thought

 The way to go is clear to me.

For with your lead I will always see.

The many cuts and curves that prey.

As my journey cross the mountains way.


In times of need I pray in faith.

And hope that heaven's door await.

My cup to fill with blessings rare.

To keep me strong for the burdens I bear.


Sometimes I miss the need to say.

That you Oh Lord is the only way.

To take me where green grasses bloom.

So I can lay through storms and gloom.


Plenty are my food for thought.

As I step with pride because I sought.

The wisdom of the one true God.

In all I do in my THANK YOU Lord.


May I never waver wrong.

And count the cost of being strong.

For with my voice I praise your name.

And in my heart I am not the same.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair