Faithful To The Bone

 I am a wife and mother, sister and friend.

And of my love, there is no end.

I rise up each morning, with praise on my lips.

To usher in my Saviour, as I blow Him a kiss.


I lift up my hands and sing to the Lord.

Because I am grateful, for a three strand cord.

Before I was born, He called me by name.

And ever since then, I have not been


the same.


I heed to the call, in word and in deed.

And in prayer I uproot, every evil weed.

By faith I will trust, in what the Scriptures say.

Because in my heart, God will guide my pathway.


Sometimes I am weak, but yet I am strong.

Sometimes I mess up, and do everything wrong.

Sometimes my tears fall, but still I can smile.

For God in HIS mercy, carry me through every mile.


I am lowly and meek, but faithful to the bone.

I am more than a conqueror, with my name carved in stone.

I am hungry for MORE, of the presence of God.

Till forever and ever, He will be my Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair