Faithful Child

 My time here on earth is about you and me.

The choices that I make, must reflect that I am free.

The people that I meet and the words that I speak.

Must


manifest to Jesus, every day of the week.


I represent the Lord in the life that I live.

And everyday with gratitude.

In honour I will give.

People may not like me.

Or the things that I do.

But when I stand before the Lord.

I need to reap my due.


I will stand for righteousness.

And I will fight with faith.

In sickness and in health.

On Jesus I will wait.

I seek him in the morning.

And before I go to bed.

Because one minute without him.

I can never get my fill.


To do his work and make him proud.

I must in life obey.

Though others choose to swallow.

All the plans that make them stray.

I pray someday I hear him say.

Well done my faithful child.

In all I gave, you stood quite still.

And trusted me all the while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair