Beyond The Crystal Rhyme

 I pray that I can somehow leave.

A legacy beyond belief.

For the generations yet to come.

Might know of Jesus.

And where they came from.


In all I do.

May favour rise.

And be protected against the devil's wiles.

For those who come.

After I am gone.

Will reap the fruits.

And not be weary and worn.


Like gloves that fit.

May you be held.


And rise up strong.

To the bridal song.

As angels harps.

And heaven's choir sing.

You will bow as bells they ring.


If all I leave behind for you.

Are just kind words to make you new.

Then the breath inside my heart.

Will do what God knew from the start.


I pray that when you think of time.

You look beyond the crystal rhyme.

Where what you see.

And what you hear.

In your heart you will hold it dear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair