Radical And Bad

 Since days of old.

You touched my soul.

And made my life Your own.

You took me in.

And delivered me from sin.

By your stripes I am made quite whole.


From birth I was told.

I was born to be sold.

To the Blood of the Lamb.

Be my calm.

Forever.

Where I go.

I will know.

You are there by my side.

Be my shelter, my rock and my ark.


In season of change.

My vision on the range.

Ever knowing how it is in my heart.

For with care.

I would dare.

For to sow.

I will go.

As your witness out in the dark.


Nearer be.

My God to thee.

May my vows be ever kept.

In sickness and in health.

Your love will be my wealth.

I will launch out into


the deep.

While the enemy is asleep.

For with Jesus as my guard.

I will be radical and bad.

For the kingdom of darkness will not prevail.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair