Left Vacant

 All of a sudden reality came.

And I was so broken.

And covered with pain.

I opened my eyes.

And what did I see....

A room left vacant.

And no you to be.


My eyes started burning.

And my heartstrings so yearning.

For only a glance.

Of your laughter and dance.

I feel in amazement.

The presence of you.

But when I try to find you.

You are gone like the morning dew.


The few hearts you touched.

And the smiles that you gave.

Convey to my longing.

The cries that you made.

You shouted out clearly.

And fought with your might.

To seek a better life.

Far away from their sight.


I look at your pictures.

And tears start to flow.

And I remember the hugs.

As you hurried to go.

Far from here, where you go.

May you feast on white snow.

For I pray to the Lord.

That all His blessings you will know.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair