Four Years

 Four years Lord since I walked this road.

Four years you have lifted my heavy load.

Four years I cried.

Four years I died.

Four years since I have made you my guide.


Looking back with grace I find.

All the many faces that were unkind.

Opposites that attracted my heart.

All to bring me inside your ark.


I struggled.

I fought.

I battled with aches.

Through toils of the season.

Without rhyme or reason.

With mercy and love.

And help from above.

Four years have brought me.

What dreams with you be.


Yet I rise up each morning.

With faith in the dawning.

With you by my side.

And arms opened wide.

I know that by sight.

I will conquer with might.


Four years in training.

Four years in gaining.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair