Do Not Fail

 Did you remember to pray for me today....

Did you take the time to intercede....

To make haste without delay....


I am depending on you to speak on my behalf.

To go to God and speak with might.

That I can win this fight.


Do you know at times I cry....

Do you care to ask me why....

So many times I sit alone.

So many times I hurt right down to my very bone.


I weep with broken dreams and fear.

For all the days of wear and tear.

And just to know you have my back.

I rise with strength so I do not lack.


I think of all the blessings stored.

In heaven high from the one we adore.

To know that in that glorious place.

Prayers in vials lie on fields of grace.



Do not fail to skip a day.

And lift up Jesus in my heart to stay.

Because of what you do for me.

I know that I have been set free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair