Without End

 My husband when you look at me.

I wonder what you see.

The girl I was from way back when.

Or the woman I am now.


My eyes meet yours.

And I can tell.

How much you hurt inside.

But forgiveness comes from deep within.


 

Beyond my darkest sin.


Today is here.

The past is gone.

Tomorrow will come soon.

We may both sink or swim.

The choice should both be ours.


God in HIS goodness.

Created you for me.

How can I express this love....

That flows from me to you?


The magic of two heartbeats blend.

When two become as one.

One touch, one kiss.

One look, one smile.

That is what love is all about.


I hold your hand and you hold mine.

And we walk, each side by side.

My heart you hold.

Till our journey ends.

Complete and without end.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair