The Life I Live

 I will count my blessings day by day.

For without God, I cannot see my way.

The life I live must be with Him.

If I want to be kept free from sin.


The air I breathe belong to God.

And HE will forever be my Lord.

I know at times I break His heart.

Yet still HE loves me and will never depart.


Each day I live, I taste and see.

What God has provided just for me.

The Lion and The Lamb together as one.

I will rest upon, when I am gone.


It is written and I know.

What is planted, is what


will grow.

By faith I trust in what I do not see.

Because I am equipped and know who I should be.


My blessings lie in the choices I make.

So I choose Jesus and His hand I take.

To lead me where HE wants me to go.

That I may rest where living waters flow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair