On His Breast I Lay

 I have decided to follow Jesus.

I have decided to put HIM first.

I have decided that I cannot live without Him.

And I won't ever let Him go.


As I walk along the different paths.

I know that God is with me.

He promised He would never leave me nor forsake me.

And I am holding Him to His word.



Maybe I am not liked or accepted by everyone.

But it doesn't bother me.

I was born to stand out.

And be different from the crowd.


I know at times I make a mess.

I know at times I fail.

But all I do is try my best.

Because I am cut above the rest.


I hold on to the Lord's own hand.

Because I need His strength.

For if I choose to go my way.

I know I might betray.


All I am and hope to be.

Is naked in His eyes.

For in HIS care and love for me.

I know that I am free.


I choose this day the Lord of Lords. 

And on His breast I lay.

For when tomorrow comes, I need.

The crown He made for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair