I Am Tired Lord

 I am tired Lord.

I had a long, hard day.

All I want to do is just go to bed and fall asleep.

I don't even have the energy to sit and eat dinner.

I wish I could get a better job and better salary.

Maybe even closer to home.

The daily commute wearies me.


Dear, dear child of mine.

Do you not know that I am your comfort and your strength?

I never said your life would be easy.

I never told you that you would not be tired or weary.

Didn't I tell you to cast all your cares upon me because I care for you?


Papa.... I am only human.

I am just a man.

There is only so much I can do.

I need help.

I cannot do this on my own.

I ache Lord.

My body feels as if a steam roller just rolled all  over it.


My son.... my son....

I am the lifter up of your head.

I am your strength when you feel weak.

I am the supplier of ALL your needs.

I am your ever present help in times of trouble.

Don't you know that I put my chosen generation.... my peculiar people.... my holy nation and my royal priesthood.... through the hardest and toughest trials?

I need you to go through the fire, so that you can be refined.

But I will never let you get burned.

I will shelter you and I will shield you and I will protect you.

Because you are my own.


My Father.... my father....

Hold my hand Lord.

Do not leave me or forsake me.

Without you by my side, I cannot make it.


My son....

My precious, precious son.

All your days I will love you and preserve you.

You carry My anointing inside you.

I give the hardest battles to my best soldiers.

You will always be blessed.

And I will give you all the desires of your heart.

Just a little longer to tarry my son...

And it will be over.

The vision is for an appointed time.

 But


though it tarry.... wait for it.

Because it will come.

It will not tarry.

Continue to trust me.

Continue to have faith.

And continue to rise.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair