Flesh Of My Flesh

 Morning comes for you and me.

The start of a brand new day.

I will take your hand.

And you will take my hand.

And forever, onwards we will go.


Flesh of my flesh.

And bone of my bone.

That is how God created us.

Our lives entwined and heartbeats blend.

That is how it is meant to be.


In your eyes I see a promise.

Of a love that is meant to be.

And the hand that holds the key to your heart.

You gave it once to me.

Our lives are blessed by God on high.

And it is sealed with a kiss of love.


You and I were joined a long, long time ago.

For a long and lasting love.

And your touch keeps me warm.

On a cold and gloomy night.

The raindrops that we cry sometimes.


 

They are all of happiness.

You and I forever, loving and living.

Just as one perfect flesh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Like A Babbling Fool

Behold, Thou Art Fair